Position Available PGY-1 Prelim Surgery Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

astros14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a chief resident at a big program in Houston. We just received notice today that one of our incoming interns developed a medical condition that will prevent him from starting internship this summer. Therefore I am sure we will have an preliminary PGY-1 position. Please note this is only for 1 year. Preference will be given to residents who have matched advanced positions for 2015 and need an internship this summer.

Please send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested and send a CV, what program you matched into and how you did on your surgical rotation as a med student.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Will you let us know if the position has been filled? i APPLIED TODAY AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS you gave nut did not get any acknowledgement.
thank you
miral

Reactions: 1 user
I am a chief resident at a big program in Houston. We just received notice today that one of our incoming interns developed a medical condition that will prevent him from starting internship this summer. Therefore I am sure we will have an preliminary PGY-1 position. Please note this is only for 1 year. Preference will be given to residents who have matched advanced positions for 2015 and need an internship this summer.

Please send me an email at [email protected] if you are interested and send a CV, what program you matched into and how you did on your surgical rotation as a med student.

Thank you
Hi I send you several email can you please update the information

Members don't see this ad :)
Status
Not open for further replies.