PGY-2 in IM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cardschick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum.
Does anyone know about open PGY-2 spots for IM starting July 06?
If so, please let me know!

Thanks!

:D

Members don't see this ad.

cardschick said:
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum.
Does anyone know about open PGY-2 spots for IM starting July 06?
If so, please let me know!

Thanks!

:D
where are you doin your resi? I am also looking for a PGY2 position for july 06.

Hi,

I am a third yr medical resident at Jacobi, Einstein. One of our interns is moving to a different place for family reasons (to be with her husband to be precise). If you are interested let me know the details and send me a resume.

M

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Do you have the position available now. I'm interested to move from WV program.

Do you guys have a geographic preference. I know of a possible opening on the east coast (boston).

DrWish said:
Do you guys have a geographic preference. I know of a possible opening on the east coast (boston).

DrWish, I PM´d you. Thanks for replying!

also know of a possible (rumored) opening at an East Coast program; you can PM me if you like;)

Hey guys could you also PM me about open spots for PGY-2 positions for July 06...Even the ones that are just maybes.. I am interested in switiching programs to another location.... Pref a bigger city...
thanks
CZ

I am also new to the forum and am interested in pgy-2 categorical medicine spots. Please PM me as well if you know of any openings. Thanks!

I know there is a spot that just opened at Mt. Sinai Jersey City Medical Center. One of the first years is going back to california to be with his family.. Call the PD or e-mail him...

Shakra, (aka ANA) :luck:

What about a PGY-2 position in Philly? :cool: