PGY 2 or PGY3 opening?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monkeyface

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
Does any one know of any IM PGY2 or PGy3 openings?

Members don't see this ad.

Any PGY3 IM spot openings?

Members don't see this ad :)
There is a PGY2 opening in a southern cal IM community program for July 2007. If interested leave ur email address and a brief description of yourself and current location (no exact info) andyou will be contacted.
Thanks.

any updates on this? or even a PGY1?

findaresident.com has nothing right now for IM PGY1/2 and AAIM jobbank has nothing for residencies. I've called so many programs (I literally went through all the West Coast with zilch) that it's really getiing very disheartening..sigh..

There is an immediate opening at the University of Maryland for a PGY-2 or PGY-3. PM me for contact information.

ntmed,
please let me know if this opening is still available! I am looking to transfer from NY to MD for personal reasons; I am PGY-1 now, but could join next year or thisyear, as the accepting program wishes. A switch would also be great, if someone in 1st year wants to move to NY in my place.:)

hi,

please let me know if there is a pgy1 spot in ny.

thanks.

Is the position still available?

anyone know of a PGY3 spot in Mass, pref Boston area for next year? my husband's starting there next year and I would like to transfer. thanks