PGY 2 Position - FM - Charleston, SC 7/1/10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

billsguy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am a second year resident at the Trident Family Medicine Residency Program in beautiful Charleston, SC. We have a spot open for a PGY 2 position starting 7/1. Potential candidates could start immediately to complete PGY 1 rotations to familiarize themselves with the system.

We are a hybrid program operating at the Medical University of South Carolina, an academic university hospital, as opposed residents and at Trident Medical Center, a community hospital, as unopposed residents. We have a night float system in place for second and third year residents, with an attractive call schedule.

Our website is: http://www.musc.edu/dfm/residency/

Our contact information is:
Karen Turner
Residency Coordinator
Peter Carek, MD
Residency Director
Family Medicine Residency Program
9228 Medical Plaza Dr
Charleston, SC 29406
Phone (843) 876-7080
FAX (843) 876-7111
e-mail: [email protected]

Charleston offers true southern living, with several beautiful beaches, many unique restaurants, and an exciting downtown area consistently voted as a top tourism location. Feel free to ask me any questions about the program. Traditionally we accept graduates of US medical schools, but exception may be considered if an applicant has completed a PGY1 year at a US residency program.

Thanks!
Mike Campbell, MD
PGY 2
Trident Family Medicine Residency Program
Charleston, SC

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am a current PGY2 in Virginia looking to transfer.

Please let me know how to follow through with the application process.

Kindly,

Michael Gorman, MD PGY2

You can reach me at [email protected]

Last edited: