PGY-2 position for July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

junlujlu

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any open PGY-2 position for this coming July

Members don't see this ad.

junlujlu said:
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any open PGY-2 position for this coming July

pick up the phone and do some work...if there is, you will have no problem securing it...short of you being a serial killer most likely

I just found out that 6 people, mostly US grads left my program after PGY-1 year, unfortunately, all those positions have been filled. I'm a bit concerned about this, is this a common occurence at most programs? the people who left were not prelims..For 6/25 people to leave seems a bit high.. :confused:

oops, my mistake, I took a closer look at our resident clinic schedule, and it looks as if hardly anyone left, BUT that UMass appeared to have funding for some extra PGY-2's this year. As the saying about assuming goes.. Apologies for the mistake on my part, look forward to meeting any fellow 'terns at ACLS on Monday!