Position Available PGY-2 position in IM available starting in July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krispy Kreme

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My program has an opening in pgy2 starting July 1. They support visa. Message me if interested. I can connect you with my PD. They are putting an ad soon.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My program has an opening in pgy2 starting July 1. They support visa. Message me if interested. I can connect you with my PD. They are putting an ad soon.
I am very interested, , I'd really appreciate it if you could connect me to your PD, or tell me which program it is. thank you so much

I AM HIGHLY INTERESTED. That will be great if you could connect me to your PD. Or let me know please which program it is.
Thank you for your help and your time.

I am very interested as well. Please let me know details. Thank you!

Krispy Kreme, I too am VERY interested. Please connect me with your PD if the position is still available. Many thanks for posting!

May I know where ? Which state and city ?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, Im interested as well. please message me the details. Thanks

No. The thread has been reported. No new info has come out.