PGY-3 Psychiatry Looking for Royal College Study Group Partners for 2023 (PGY-5)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hey everyone I hope you are all doing well! This is a bit of a long shot but here it goes:

I am posting this likely way too early but lately have been a bit concerned about finding a study partner for the Royal College Exam two years from now (currently PGY-3 Psychiatry). It seems like many people within my program are either choosing to study alone or have already formed study groups based around prior connections. If anyone is a Canadian Psychiatry resident in PGY-3 and is hoping to establish a contact for virtual study when the exam rolls around feel free to send me a PM. I am a Canadian grad and fairly well read but from all that I've heard it is almost mandatory to study with at least one other person!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone I hope you are all doing well! This is a bit of a long shot but here it goes:

I am posting this likely way too early but lately have been a bit concerned about finding a study partner for the Royal College Exam two years from now (currently PGY-3 Psychiatry). It seems like many people within my program are either choosing to study alone or have already formed study groups based around prior connections. If anyone is a Canadian Psychiatry resident in PGY-3 and is hoping to establish a contact for virtual study when the exam rolls around feel free to send me a PM. I am a Canadian grad and fairly well read but from all that I've heard it is almost mandatory to study with at least one other person!
Hi,
Just came across your post as I'm looking for a virtual study partner to prepare for Royal College exam. I recently completed Psychiatry residency in Canada and will be taking the exam in spring. Please message me if you are still looking for a study partner.

Hi,
Just came across your post as I'm looking for a virtual study partner to prepare for Royal College exam. I recently completed Psychiatry residency in Canada and will be taking the exam in spring. Please message me if you are still looking for a study partner.
Sadly, they haven't been here in 2 years...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Maybe check out organizations like SOCASMA

or ITPO

https://m.facebook.com/ITPOstrong

I've seen requests for study partners on the SOCASMA Facebook pages.

Hi,
Hi, I am loking for the virtual study partner as well. I am taking exam in spring.

Hi,
Hello, I am looking for a study partner for Royal college exam, are you still interested?

Hi, I am loking for the virtual study partner as well. I am taking exam in spring.
Hello, I am looking for a study partner for Royal college exam, Psychiatry for 2025. If anyone is interested, please feel to message. Thanks.

Hi Ameet, I am also planning to give Royal college exam for psychiatry in 2025. I live in EST. Are you still interested?