Position Swap PGY1 Categorical Surg Looking to Switch to a IM or SURG program in the West/Southwest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

12Docta

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just matched into a categorical surgery program in Michigan, I am looking to switch to a program in the West/Southwest so that i can be relatively close to my fiance who is a resident in Las Vegas. Open to IM or Surgery. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,

I just matched into a categorical surgery program in Michigan, I am looking to switch to a program in the West/Southwest so that i can be relatively close to my fiance who is a resident in Las Vegas. Open to IM or Surgery. Thank you!
Hi there, I am a general surgery categorical resident now PGY - 2 in Phoenix... close to las vegas.... and i am interested in swap. Are you a categorical Surgery resident? Also feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am highly interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, I am a general surgery categorical resident now PGY - 2 in Phoenix... close to las vegas.... and i am interested in swap. Are you a categorical Surgery resident? Also feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am highly interested.

I'm a PGY-2 in Michigan, also looking for a swap

Reactions: 1 user