Position Available PGY1 Psychiatry Spot AVAILABLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psych2PsychSwitch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Personal circumstances are dire, and the NRMP has waived my PGY1 psychiatry spot at a HIGHLY coveted and highly competitive psychiatry program. I will need to stay where I am.

Please message for details and/or if you are interested in the spot.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi,

Personal circumstances are dire, and the NRMP has waived my PGY1 psychiatry spot at a HIGHLY coveted and highly competitive psychiatry program. I will need to stay where I am.

Hi,
I am interested in this position. I did a full year of research fellowship in the dept of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Johns Hopkins. Please message me or email me at [email protected] for details.
thank you

Hi,

Hi I am interested in the spot. How can we connect further?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am very interesting in the spot- please email me at [email protected] and I will provide you with any information you may need.

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi i am interested in this spot. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Hello. I am interested in this position. I am an ECFMG certified IMG and have passed the USMLE step 1, 2 and 3 . I have one year of USCE both at reputed university and community hospitals as well as clinics. I am a GC holder and have no visa issues. Kindly email me the details at [email protected]. Thank you.

I am interested in this spot..Please email me at [email protected]..ECFMG Certified, ACLS/BLS Certified, GC holder. 3 yrs of USCE..Actively working in a Clinic as Medical Fellow..

Hello, I am interested. I am US citizen, so no problems on visa. I am working on research for 2 years. Ph.D degree. Please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Please let me know more about this position. My email ID is [email protected]. I am an IMG, ecfmg certified recently, recent graduate, have USCE and research experience in Ivy Legue University Hospital.

Hi,

Hi! US citizen , Caribbean grad, ECFMG certified, and VERY interested in the spot. Please send me the details! I would love to apply!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am interested, too. Please tell me more.

Thanks!

Hi,

Hi! Is this position still available? Please email me at [email protected]. Good luck to you!

Hi there,

I am very interested in this position. I am a US citizen. Please let me know how I can apply to this postion. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Is this position still available?

Has anyone heard from Psych2PychSwitch?

I am very much interested in Psychiatry residency program for PGY-1 position if still available, I am willing to relocate anywhere in the US. I am US permanent resident and have completed USMLE Step 1, Step 2CK, Step CS, and Step 3 in progress for next month with ECFMG certified. I have over 3 years experience of externship, observership, volunteer, and currently a full time employee working as a Clinical Coordinator I/Sub Investigator about over a year. Although I am an experienced Clinical Coordinator, my maturity, hardworking personality, practiceal experience, and eagerness to enter a teaching hospital will make me an excellent candidate. I believe I would be a strong candidate for IM position. Thank you for your time and consideration!

• Step 1 & 2 are completed
  • Step 3 (August 20/25, in progress)
  • US Permanent Resident
  • Doing Psychiatry Clinical Trail for over a year
  • ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) Certified
  • Completion Of Clerkship at Yale University, Certified
  • MBBS
  • MCCB (Matrix Consensus Cognitive Battery) Certified
  • Good Clinical Practices Certified
  • Indian Medical Association
  • Punjab Medical Association
  • NIH Good Clinical Practice Certification