Position Wanted PGY2, General Preventive Medicine, January 2017, anywhere

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gringoperdido

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
US MD who completed a Transitional Internship in 2005. Have spent the last decade working as a GP (first for the US Army, then the US Embassies in Iraq and Afghanistan) and now have returned to the US for Preventive Medicine residency training.
I'm going to apply through ERAS for the 2018 starting classes, but if a spot opens up before then it would be great.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody,
US MD who completed a Transitional Internship in 2005. Have spent the last decade working as a GP (first for the US Army, then the US Embassies in Iraq and Afghanistan) and now have returned to the US for Preventive Medicine residency training.
I'm going to apply through ERAS for the 2018 starting classes, but if a spot opens up before then it would be great.
Thanks!
I believe there is movement to have more uniform deadlines for PM residencies. But, in recent years, programs were still interviewing and had openings at the annual conference. The conference has been in Feb, but is moved to May starting this year. There will be a residency fair. You might also be eligible to pay resident fees to attend. https://www.eventscribe.com/2017/acpm-annual/