PGY2, IM Bay Area, California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreenDream

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a current PGY-1 at a reputable academic county program in the SF Bay Area. Love the program, but need to leave for personal reasons. Looking for a program in an academic center anywhere outside of california - preferably East Coast. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am at an academic program in so. Cal but would like to go back to SF for family reason.
Let me if you are interested.

Thanks

Hey There,
I am doing PGY-1 internal medicine in a very good and reputable university program in Kansas City. I am also very happy with my program but have to leave for family reasons. Contact me if you are interested to swap.
Thanks

I'm a current PGY-1 at a reputable academic county program in the SF Bay Area. Love the program, but need to leave for personal reasons. Looking for a program in an academic center anywhere outside of california - preferably East Coast. Thanks!
Hi

I matched to a reputable university based radiology residency, midwest, starting from July 2013. However, due to family reasons, I am looking for swap to SoCal, even swap with internal medicine or PM&R. Pls pm me at [email protected]