PGYI/PGY2 spot available now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

st2205

Attending
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Our program has had a spot become available that can be filled (the way I understand it) as PGY1 or PGY2. It's available immediately. This is a Texas program. Any inquiries, please send PM and send CV and I will pass it along.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
is your program not participating in match this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Our program has had a spot become available that can be filled (the way I understand it) as PGY1 or PGY2. It's available immediately. This is a Texas program. Any inquiries, please send PM and send CV and I will pass it along.
please give me an email address to send CV to

Which program??

Please give me an e-mail to send my CV.

Pleas post where I can send my info to. I am ECFMG certified and looking for a PGY-1 spot in Psychiatry