Pharm School Accepted people List your resumes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Apexle

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, just list your School, your GPA, your PCAT % if available, your extracirriculars, what you listed on your apps, and anything you feel is necessary. I am currently a 4th year at UCIrvine and I just wanted to know what the general area is. I only have a 3.0 GPA right now but I was hoping that my extracirriculars would help (pharm clerk, ADHD research with Shire Pharmaceuticals, hopefully a position in neuropharm at UCI Med center w/ the head pharmacist researcher).
Those who have been accepted please list your school accepted and what your i guess you would say "specs" are like said above, including extras and GPA and what you discussed on your essay. I am just really nervous about applying in June and I was talking to a friend (Glagic actually on these forums) who was accepted to USC (Congratulations btw!!!!)
Thanks for your help guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Apexle said:
Well, just list your School
West-by-God-Virginia. University. AVG GPA = 3.68, AVG PCAT 79.

I'm assuming this is suppossed to be what I was at admission. 3.27.

your PCAT %

if available, your extracirriculars
Sleeping. Eating. Having a dry sense of humor.

what you listed on your apps,

Nothing. I left it blank. Not trying to be cute, I literally left the section blank.

and anything you feel is necessary.

I got the highest interview score from my class because I am a masterful BSer. MY best advice is to make them think you are always deep in though, even though you are scared ****less. As I BS my way through a discussion, I generally like to try to look to the side and stick my fingers or some sort of pointy object on my chin. I'll demonstrate. Taking beta-blockers might help, too.

I also worked at the local hospital.

what you discussed on your essay.

Our essays weren't prepared in advance. They sat us down in front of a computer and we had to go pure stream of consciousness. My topic was "what is your favorite book and why?" I wrote a 5 page essay about Plato's Republic and got a perfect grade.