Pharmacist allegedly asks woman to undress before filling her prescription

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rph3664

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Police: Pharmacist made customer remove clothing before filling prescription

I'm a bit skeptical, and will be unless and until I hear about other women coming forward. However, several years ago, a pharmacist in my state lost his license because he was arrested for exposing himself to women in the parking lot of the store where he worked. ETA: He was a LOT younger than 81.

:wow:

Why, yes, he did work at Walgreens; why do you ask? :p He could at least have gone across the street to CVS if he was experiencing such strong urges. :mooning:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
"Can you recommend something for this rash??"

:help:

Reactions: 4 users
Dementia is one hell of a drug.

Reactions: 1 users
Pharmacist made customer remove clothing before filling prescription

You can do that? Who knew?

Reactions: 3 users
Why is an 81 year old still practicing pharmacy?

This needs to be highlighted for the youngsters who think their will be thousands of new pharmacist jobs from all the retiring pharmacists. Pharmacists don't aren't retiring, anyone waiting for a pharmacist to retire so they can get their job, will probably be retirement age themselves first before that pharmacist retires.

Reactions: 3 users
This needs to be highlighted for the youngsters who think their will be thousands of new pharmacist jobs from all the retiring pharmacists. Pharmacists don't aren't retiring, anyone waiting for a pharmacist to retire so they can get their job, will probably be retirement age themselves first before that pharmacist retires.

Some of the old school pharmacists are more durable and don't care about the "new age" drug interactions taught in school. They fill efficiently. Of course there are exceptions, but pharmacists that I encountered in retail over the age of 50 are better than most new grads. Of course again just speaking in general

Reactions: 1 user
Like others have said, dementia is probably a factor here. As mind-numbing and rote as retail can be, I wouldn't necessarily have peace of mind with an 81-year-old verifying prescriptions.

The Drug Enforcement Administration is now conducting a full audit of the pharmacy to see if other illegal activity has occurred at this location.

Yeah, because we can all guess that the reason she took off her clothes was because he was willing to fill a control for her to soon. You can bet he wasn't threatening to withhold someone's lisinopril or metformin if they didn't take off their clothes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm willing to bet it is even one level deeper than this. He probably wouldn't fill her C2 early and she is making up the story to shame him in retaliation.

Reactions: 2 users
Why is an 81 year old still practicing pharmacy?
Well, we have doctors who are 90+ in Buffalo. They always give us the handwritten prescriptions which ruin my day.

This is very true. Really what is happening is the old pharmacist simply goes to part-time, which then means the person who would have gotten their FT position only gets a PT position.

I'm willing to bet it is even one level deeper than this. He probably wouldn't fill her C2 early and she is making up the story to shame him in retaliation.

This idea always frightens me. Hell hath no fury like an addict scorned.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

That's when you take some ipecac before your trial, and vomit violently upon sight of the accuser.

I thought it wasn't commercially available anymore. Is anyone still selling it?

My guess is that the 81-year-old was doing some relief work.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

This is why it's good to work in places with CCTV.

That fact that the DEA said they think there are other victims, leads me to believe that they have found irregularities in the prescriptions this pharmacist was filling.