Pharmacist license by endorsement in Florida

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enterprise2004

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea of how long it really takes, on average, to obtain a pharmacist license by endorsement in Florida? I have licenses in four other states, and I have never seen a process like Florida's! Does it really take 45 days to receive an ATT to take the MPJE? Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it really takes, on average, to obtain a pharmacist license by endorsement in Florida? I have licenses in four other states, and I have never seen a process like Florida's! Does it really take 45 days to receive an ATT to take the MPJE? Please help!

I went to school in Florida and received my ATT in about a week. It took me about 2 months to get my ATT for Washington State. Finally got it yesterday. My husband has been out there almost 2 months without me.

Wow, and I thought Florida was bad! I guess it just depends on how busy each state board is....I've been worried, as all the other states I've transferred to do not require all the paper documentation that Florida requires. All I've ever had to do is send the NABP official application along with a check, and the ATT usually comes once the check clears!

Thanks, Dana! Good luck in Washington!