Pharmacist license... can you view online???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arbarbarb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I recently became a registered pharmacist in the state of MA and I contacted the board and they said I could view my license online- i went online but you need the license number to view the license!! :depressed: Does ANYBODY know how to do this??? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody! I recently became a registered pharmacist in the state of MA and I contacted the board and they said I could view my license online- i went online but you need the license number to view the license!! :depressed: Does ANYBODY know how to do this??? Thanks!
You should be able to look up by name

You don't know your license number? It is on the paper copy of your pharmacist license, which I would assume you have hanging up in the pharmacy you work at.

Members don't see this ad :)
They haven't sent my paper copy yet - I just took my exams! Where on the MA board of pharmacy website can I see this does any know?? And I haven't started working yet (I know that's a requirement to hang up the license where you work) but I want to as soon as I officially get my license :happy:

Last edited:
They haven't sent my paper copy yet - I just took my exams! Where on the MA board of pharmacy website can I see this does any know?? And I haven't started working yet (I know that's a requirement to hang up the license where you work) but I want to as soon as I officially get my license :happy:

Oh, sorry, I didn't understand that part, that you hadn't been mailed your license yet.

Hi Protongenic I've tried that multiple times but I input any combination of information it gives me an error...I called the help desk at DPH to help me out but the lady said the feature was down for now and they need to fix it. This is fustrating! Most job applications require that you have the license number and expiration date :dead: