Pharmacists Unsung Heroes Great Interview Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RachGator

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharmacists: Unsung Heroes should be airing on PBS tonight and late tonight. It was a great 1 hour way to further explore the field and get some material for interview questions (ex: where is the field going, etc.). Enjoy!

Members don't see this ad.

Where do you live? Perhaps this is only in some areas.

I've checked my local TV listings and the PBS site, and I did n't see anything about this, for today or for the next two weeks.

Me neither (although I'm in Canada). I watch PBS sometimes but have never heard of this show.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in Brevard County Florida. If it isn't on in your area, check the schedule periodically. It is about a year old and talks about the field - past, present, and future. It includes interviews from UCSF, Purdue, Howard, and other faculty. You may be able to get it from the library as well.

RachGator said:
Pharmacists: Unsung Heroes should be airing on PBS tonight and late tonight. It was a great 1 hour way to further explore the field and get some material for interview questions (ex: where is the field going, etc.). Enjoy!

ohh i missed it.......when's the next airing?

It may be on in the Brevard area today sometime.