automaton

drone
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2004
assembly line
Status
qbank only has 173 pharm questions. where can i get some more? i need questions for pharm because if i just see a laundry list of side effects i completely zone out, plus i never really focus on the names of drugs. doing questions will help me with both aspects. thanks in advance.

Oana

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2004
Status
Katzung's Pharmacology has, at the end of each chapter, sets of questions that really helped me "maneuver" through the names / side effects of various drugs. Also, I have heard mixed oppinions about PreTest Pharmacology.

carrigallen

16th centry dutch painter
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Status
Our school has Access Medicine (formerly called AccessLange) which has all the Lange textbooks online, including Harrisons', Katzung, etc.

It also includes a free bank of online questions, many of which are pharm-based. about 1200 free questions total, i think. They are roughly similiar in format to Qbank, although they are not really vignettes. The explanations are decent though.

patrick256

10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Status
carrigallen said:
Our school has Access Medicine (formerly called AccessLange) which has all the Lange textbooks online, including Harrisons', Katzung, etc.

It also includes a free bank of online questions, many of which are pharm-based. about 1200 free questions total, i think. They are roughly similiar in format to Qbank, although they are not really vignettes. The explanations are decent though.
I have found a lot of questions at http://usmle.mahanbharat.com/forum/ .
This place has lot of EKGs, Xrays, Derma and Fundus pictures. Lots of Histo and Patho slides as well.