Pharmacology resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knocked Up

Sexy and I know it
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for the Pathoma or Sketchy Micro version of pharmocology...

If not there, someone should quickly get on that segment of the market $$$

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey does anyone have flashcards from yousmle for pharmacology that they wouldnt mind sharing? i would be super appreciaitive!

I used Lange Pharmcards. Them + UWORLD + FA were sufficient for my Step 1 exam.

Reactions: 1 user
At least last year, Lionel Raymon was with Kaplan. His pharmacology vids + the lecture notes are PHENOMENAL... the only pharm resources I ever used (even including FA's own pharmacology sections)

I too am looking for a "go-to" pharm resource with step 1 approaching, since FA by itself has proven to be ineffective thus far for long term retention. Has anyone used Picmonic in conjunction with FA for pharm? I already have it so the cost isn't an issue, just wondering if it is worth the time spent watching their videos.

By the way, I heard a med student mention Sketchy is coming out with a pharm. Not sure if that's true, but easy enough to search.

By the way, I heard a med student mention Sketchy is coming out with a pharm. Not sure if that's true, but easy enough to search.
Sketchy is indeed rolling out pharm. They put the first section (antibiotics) up a few months ago. Unfortunately, the roll out is looking a little slow and may not be in time for this year's STEP 1.

Reactions: 1 user