• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

DDSSlave

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2004
Status
Well I haven't started yet, but the decks will hopefully do it for me. 1 wk to go? Plenty of time.

About the Ads
Nov 27, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Im getting worried with paharma Ive read Tufts review and I think Mosbys on pharma is like alien klingon , what percentage is pharma? I cant seem to find it on the ndbe 2 guide. i understand coumadin, Local anesthetics , pecentage,etc etfc but thers alot of material. I remmber in past nbde part 2 guide , they mentioned questions per subject, I cant seem to find that in the nbde guide now.. ??

Update: I found the new ada update and found paharma is only 31 questions...eeww that was close, alot of material for 31 questions...
I printed out some pharma review notes from dental school,lets see how that goes.

days before christmas and Im off to take the test!!!

Last edited:
About the Ads