Pharmacology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amazace

PA-S
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good set of pharm flashcards?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Making your own is the best, I found. Didn't like the commercial ones that I've seen....

I like my Pharmcards (I believe that's the brand name). You can get them on Amazon. They're really detailed though, so you may end up highlighting the points that you need to know about each medication!

I heart Pharm... it was (surprisingly) my favorite class this semester! :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
SarahGM said:
it was (surprisingly) my favorite class this semester! :love:
:barf: It's probably my best grade, but I hate it!

pharm was my fav too
ever since that class i have been dosing myself left and right.

I really struggle with pharm, I fluctuate between trying to read the material and understand it, and just plain out memorizing it. I can't seem to do flash cards anymore now that I am in med school. I have no commuting time and no other time when I just sit down and memorize cards. I feel snowed under with trying to just get through the lecture material.

I need a better system with pharm ... :(

I have been using the Lippincott Review book. I like it and it seems pretty simple and friendly. I actually got 100% on one of our exams by really cruising through the material. People make fun of the Lipp. book (I don't know why) but it has been a big help for me. I need pictures with dry stuff like pharm.