Pharmacy is for lazy people..?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDster

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most of the pharmacists I have worked with and have seen, they all are a bunch of lazy people just to sit and relax and wait for the vacation day..seen that a lot in retail store and hopistal...seem like a good life eh =\

Members don't see this ad.

There are lazy people in every profession, not just pharmacy. In fact, most everyone at the pharmacy I work at has a great work ethic and genuiely cares about their work performance and the people they are serving. It has everything to do with the individual, and nothing to do with the profession of pharmacy.

PharmDster said:
Most of the pharmacists I have worked with and have seen, they all are a bunch of lazy people just to sit and relax and wait for the vacation day..seen that a lot in retail store and hopistal...seem like a good life eh =\
I would have to beg to differ with you there. I have worked in a pharmacy for 6 years now, and I wouldn't call the pharmacists lazy. In fact, the pharmacists at the stores I have worked at are always really busy. I think that they are counting down the days until vacation because of all the junk they have to deal with on a daily basis that does NOT involve the pharmacy, like why the store is out of berry freeze lipstick or are or why the saran wrap on aisle 10 was marked up.

Members don't see this ad :)
evanlouwho said:
There are lazy people in every profession, not just pharmacy. In fact, most everyone at the pharmacy I work at has a great work ethic and genuiely cares about their work performance and the people they are serving. It has everything to do with the individual, and nothing to do with the profession of pharmacy.

I agree, its the individual. But from my personal experience I have seen only 1 lazy pharmacist out of approx 30 that I have worked for (I was a floater), and that 1 eventually got fired.

PharmDster said:

I guess your store is NOT that busy then. If it is busy and the pharmacists are that lazy...I'm telling you they'll be GONE! :laugh: