Pharmacy schools ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goheel

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a pharmacy schools ranking somewhere? I've tried searching the net, but couldn't find it. I'm applying next fall, and just want to see what schools I should apply to.

Members don't see this ad.

CNN.com might have one...other than that most schools that do, state so...such as UCSF, U of Arizona, U of TN to name a few

Members don't see this ad :)
ranking in pharmacy isn't important at all. pharmd is a pharmd. it doesn't really matter where you get it. just make sure you get good education for the money that you pay.

Trust me. It doesn't matter as long as you can pass the board exam. Your real education begins once you start practicing.

I agree, the ranking does not mean much. In addition, the ranking in the USNEWS is mainly based on the reputation of the professors, not the quality of the program.

The new rankings are in! I forgot the link but here are the top 3 in the nation:

1) UOP
2) UCSF
3) UCSD

i don't know if UCSF is the top school or not, but i doubt UOP is the top.

Ranking is also base upon how much NIH money each school gets. I was also wondering, can u get an industry job without passing ur board exam. I can see how working in the hospital or retail would require a person passing the board exam, but in industry u are not directly working with patients.

Originally posted by EarlyEditionDude
The new rankings are in! I forgot the link but here are the top 3 in the nation:

1) UOP
2) UCSF
3) UCSD

You must have forgetten to wink ;)

ucdbiochem and I can't tell if you're joking! :laugh: