Pharmacy student from India. What are my chances of getting into a good medical school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abhigodthi

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently studying my final ye ar of pharmacy in India. I desperately want to get into medical school. what should i do? Do i take a masters degree or a post bacc before i take mcat. Any experienced people please advise.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently studying my final ye ar of pharmacy in India. I desperately want to get into medical school. what should i do? Do i take a masters degree or a post bacc before i take mcat. Any experienced people please advise.
First, assuming you are posting about US schools, all US med schools are good schools because there are relatively few of them compared to US undergrads, so your question as a foreign grad should be how can I get into "any" US med school, not a "good" med school. Coming from outside the system you are going to need to take what you can get. Second, as mentioned, coming from a US undergrad with a green card or no Visa issues will be the highest yield.

Reactions: 1 user