Pharmacy Pharmacy tech flirting with me - what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord999

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My pharmacy tech has apparently been flirting with me ever since I started my new job, I was totally oblivious. I always interpreted as joking around to pass the time.

Now they asked if there's anything between us and admitted to flirting with me but they weren't sure if it was reciprocal, I said no and they apologized. Seems to be the end of it.

I don't feel harassed or anything and I don't want to embarrass the employee, and the issue seems to be solved, but it is necessary to inform my boss or anything to cover myself? I don't really think anyone was unprofessional or that there's really anything to report but I just feel a little nervous about the situation.
I do not want to sound judgmental, but you have been a tech long enough before a pharmacist to know how this can blow up in your face. Your nervousness is the correct feeling that this could go wrong. Yes, you do, in case this becomes a sour point later. If you are CVS, there is a particular way to document this. You should do this quietly for the reasons stated above, but you should do this.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.