pharmacy???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bk2va03

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI EVERYONE! IM INTERESTED IN THE MEDICAL FEILD AND IM THINKING ABOUT PHARMACY AS A PROFESSION. TO ALL PHARMACIST OUT THERE, DO U ENJOY YOUR PROFESSION? WHAT ARE SOME DOWNFALLS OF YOUR JOB? DID YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING A JOB AFTER YOU GRADUATED COLLEGE? THANK YOU!

Members don't see this ad.

The "caps lock" key can be found on the left-hand side of your keyboard, about three or four rows from the top. Please press it and turn CAPS OFF before "SHOUTING" at us again. As for your questions, I would suggest looking at some previous posts, or using the "search" feature.

Jd
:rolleyes:

Easy JD! They're just new to this forum.

There aren't many pharmacists on this forum. Why don't you volunteer at a pharmacy and find out if you're interested or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i agree with triangulation. there are many websites that have info about pharmacy. go ahead and read them. volunteer at a pharmacy if you can. you'll be more informed after you do these two and decide if you want to enter this profession.
good luck.

im sorry about that guys. :)

BUT

Don't be fooled into thinking that what you get from your volunteer experience is what you'll get as your career. I'm not planning on working in a pharmacy at all, so for me the volunteering is to make sure I understand how they work, and prepare myself for what I will complete as part of curriculum and training. The opportunities and the field are incredibly dynamic. That said, volunteering will facilitate speaking with pharmacists who can answer your questions. My advice is a volunteer in an in-patient pharmacy at a hospital you'll see a greater variety of people and situations that you can draw from.