PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hmtran

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone submitted their applications to PharmCAS yet and got problems?

Members don't see this ad.

I have had some problems getting into PharmCAS to work on my application. Today it wouldn't let me in, it just took forever trying to load and then was not able to get in. Also, my coursework seems really out of order even when I click to have it sorted chronolocically... It will put Fall 1999 and Fall 2000 together, and then follow that with Spring 2000. It is weird. Anyone else having this problem? Other than that it has been smooth and I was hopinbg to get it submitted in the coming week.

You guys are awesome. Way to get it done early!! That'll definitely help you out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Both of you are applying to SC, right?

I've already submitted my application, and I have some problems that still need to get fixed. My personal statement was quite messed up. When I cut and paste it onto the window for my personal statement, my essay was separated into paragraphs, but when I paid and submitted my application, my whole essay is one HUGE paragraph, none separated. And all my apostrophes were turned into question marks. I was like WTF!

So anyways, I notified PharmCAS and they still haven't replied back. Crossing my fingers.

And about USC, when are they gonna give us the supplemental application!!!! They taking way too long cuz I want to get it done soon!

Mai

Hey Mai,

I haven't had any problems with pharmcas. I haven't pasted my personal statement yet so please let me know what they tell you.

I think you also asked if the exam to become a certified tech was hard. I am studying for it on my own right now. Go to http://www.ptcb.org. they have a practice test there. If you need any info you can pm me.

Lori

Originally posted by Triangulation
Both of you are applying to SC, right?

Tri,
I am planning to apply to USC but have not taken Micro yet. Do I need to include it as planned coursework along with speech and econ for the UC's or just not list it and let them tell me i have to do it?

No you definitely need to list it. You don't have to follow the course itinerary you submit but you need to have one.