PharmD sites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobmarley77

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for information on getting a PharmD....anyone know any good sites that give good info on the whole process?

Members don't see this ad.

On the main page of Yahoo scroll down and click on "health" then "medicine".In the next window scroll down the list- they are all arranged alphabetically- just click on "pharmacy".You will have the option of choosing the topic that interests you. You can also try a search using any of the search engines out there ie google,hotbot or even askjeeves.com .You can try rxinsider as well.They lisy list various schools for the pharmD program.I hope this helps!! I have some more but right now my mind is drawing a blank :rolleyes: .Sorry. But if this isn't helpful let me know if you need more specific info and I'll do what I can!
:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Are the moderators of sdn considering adding a board for Pharm D students?

Originally posted by tropical1
Are the moderators of sdn considering adding a board for Pharm D students?
I can't say but you can always make the suggestion...

There's a new PharmD forum,bobmarley.Go check it out!!! :)

Jabberwocky you deserve to be banned for resurrecting a dead and buried 9 yo thread.:smuggrin:;)

Well all the other people were doing it. I figured I'd try it and see what all the hype was about...