Philadelphia 2016 MCAT Study Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drhookah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I am studying for the MCAT to take in 2016. I am near the Temple area but am willing to travel almost anywhere in the city. I do not know anyone else who is studying for the new MCAT and need someone to discuss and bounce some concepts around with.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. I am studying for the MCAT to take in 2016. I am near the Temple area but am willing to travel almost anywhere in the city. I do not know anyone else who is studying for the new MCAT and need someone to discuss and bounce some concepts around with.

Are you still interested?

I'm taking it in around March...but i'm a non-traditional student and its been 5 years since i graduated undergrad, so i wouldn't be of much use right this second...give me a couple months though and then i might be somewhat useful...i also took the mcat 7 years ago and did well so that gives me confidence that i can do it again

I am in UCity and am also looking for an MCAT study partner, let me know if you are interested!

Best,
Cinthya