Philadelphia temp housing avail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arctic187

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 2 bedroom apartment in Olde City (where all the historical stuff
is) with an extra bedroom. It's a great area filled with restaurants, bars, art galleries, coffee shops, etc. My ex-roommate was a resident and commuted to Penn. I went to Temple myself. The apartment is around 1000 sq ft. 1 bath, very large kitchen and a small yard (shared among 3 apartments). And has cable, wireless internet, central air and W/D. It's a 5-10 min walk to the market street line. I also have a very friendly black lab who is house trained.

The extra room has a king size bed, closet, a cabinet with drawers, a table and chair and a tv with basic cable. The monthly rent with utilities is $750 per person but I understand if you are doing an away elective you probably still have your own apartment you are renting. We can work out an amount you could deal with.

Let me know if you are interested. Have had several students doing away electives stay in the past and it worked out really well. Will consider summer sublet for those moving to the area who need a few months to find a place of their own. Can discuss options for year lease too.

Mike
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.