Philippine medical Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

a_cube07

PLM College of Medicine
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i'm a graduating bio stude. after graduating, i'm planning to pursue the medical career unfotunately, my family is at the brink of financial uncertainty... i was just wondering if you know medical scholarship programs in the Philippines that i could apply for...btw, i'm just an average student... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know if this helps but I was told earlier by Spartan Doctor...that you can get Stafford loans through US for these schools....Angeles Univeristy Foundation, Asian Insitution of Managment, FATIMA, Silliman, and UST.

Yeah I know it's not scholarship...but hope this helps out.

GoldenAzn said:
Don't know if this helps but I was told earlier by Spartan Doctor...that you can get Stafford loans through US for these schools....Angeles Univeristy Foundation, Asian Insitution of Managment, FATIMA, Silliman, and UST.

ei thanks! :) btw, to those who had an NMAT grade of 90 and above, without any failing grade on premed course, you are qualified for an entrance scholarship at Angeles University Foundation. The tuition fee and lab fee is free!

Members don't see this ad :)
GoldenAzn said:

ei thanks! :) btw, to those who had an NMAT grade of 90 and above, without any failing grade on premed course, you are qualified for an entrance scholarship at Angeles University Foundation. The tuition fee and lab fee is free!

a_cube07 said:
cube, I think Manila Central University (MCU) has scholarships too. Just check their website. Just google it ti find the website.

phlipsquad said:
cube, I think Manila Central University (MCU) has scholarships too. Just check their website. Just google it ti find the website.

thanks phlipsquad il chek on it :)

hi FRIENDS
i am intrested to study in philippine and i heard abt angeles school of medicne so any one out there guide me what is fee structure and i need to give nmat so what to study and what books to refer\
if any one has information abtbthis then its request to guide me asap,,
thanks
sweetrose

sweetrose said:
hi FRIENDS
i am intrested to study in philippine and i heard abt angeles school of medicne so any one out there guide me what is fee structure and i need to give nmat so what to study and what books to refer\
if any one has information abtbthis then its request to guide me asap,,
thanks
sweetrose

hi there, well angeles university foundation AUF, is just fine. they have commendable board passing rate and a board placer. the tuition fee ranges from 60k-70K, NMAT score is above 45 otherwise you will take an entrance examination

a_cube07 said:
hi guys, i'm a graduating bio stude. after graduating, i'm planning to pursue the medical career unfotunately, my family is at the brink of financial uncertainty... i was just wondering if you know medical scholarship programs in the Philippines that i could apply for...btw, i'm just an average student... :)

UST offers scholarships for deserving medical students. i don't know the requirements. you can ask the administration about it.

to: a_cube07
message: hi! did you pursue med school? did you get a scholarship? hope to hear from you soon, please email me, this is my email ad: [email protected]