philippines... nmat anybody?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dawnee

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those who are familiar with this test... have any of you taken a practice NMAT? In particular, has anyone found the answer key, oh, a bit sketchy? :confused: Upon scoring my answers, I missed more than I thought I would AND some of the answers they listed weren't even choices on the test! (i.e. choices G and F are "correct" yet the only possible choices are A,B,C,D, and E!) This is a bit frustrating b/c I'd like to try to figure out why I may have gotten a question wrong, but I can't figure it out if I don't know what the correct answer is!

As a side note, I find the whole format of the NMAt quite... interesting. The science sections are not as analytical as those on the MCAT (seems to me the NMAT tends to lean more towards pure memorization), and I sure need to brush up on some social sciences! :)

Members don't see this ad.

In regards to the answers to the NMAT sample question, i can't remember if there is one. However, if you want to get more practice exams and if you're in the Philippines as well, i think you can buy it in major bookstores over there.