phone call from penn state

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gellybean

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a phone call from Penn State at 5am this morning. They said they needed to verify my address to send me their decision. Has anyone else received a call? Were you accepted?? I could't go back to sleep after this call...please tell me what this call means.

Members don't see this ad.

Why the hell would they call you at 5am? Thats really wierd...maybe one of your friends was playing a joke on you..or was it a dream.

That is so weird! You should have asked them the decision

maybe it was 5am for you but for them it was 8am. but either way its an ACCEPTANCE!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
gelly bean,

when did you interview? Are you waitlisted?

Hey Dukee,

I interviewed on March 27, 2002. Still waiting for a letter. There was an email dated 5/17/02 saying that they have made a decision. Also, received a phone call on 5/15/02 saying decision letter will be mailed out that day. Hope this helps!

good luck. I really want to go to penn state. I am waitlisted. I interviewed on March 18th. I am crossing my fingers that they will take some people off. post what the decision is...

Gellybean,
Did you ever get in? Are you going?

jonquille,

Have you heard anything from Penn St? If not, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Hope to see you in August!
Rezul

I haven't heard anything....last I knew, the class was still oversubscribed. Thanks for your support!!