Photo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Eurekaa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What advice would you give for taking the 2x2 photo for secondaries?

Look super sexy, professional, or hungover? Neutral expression, smile, or evil frown? Photoshop glamorous light effects? Hehe, tell me what you think.

http://hangovertip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/hungover.jpg <- I'd trust him with open heart surgery

Members don't see this ad.

Make them want your genes in that med school's gene pool. So make sure there are no near-bursting zits on your face, something in between a smile and neutral expression, preferably no teeth showing. There aren't any rules to the photo, that is just what I would do, just make sure it's not bad and they should be able to see your whole face.

So what's the idea of needing pictures? to make sure you look professional and not like a gross bum?

Members don't see this ad :)
To help in remembering the applicants. So they can attach a name to a face.

What advice would you give for taking the 2x2 photo for secondaries?

Look super sexy, professional, or hungover? Neutral expression, smile, or evil frown? Photoshop glamorous light effects? Hehe, tell me what you think.

http://hangovertip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/hungover.jpg <- I'd trust him with open heart surgery

Super sexy, doing a keg stand. And send me that too, just so I know how diverse and talented our medical profession is going to be :)

Super sexy, doing a keg stand. And send me that too, just so I know how diverse and talented our medical profession is going to be :)

Either this, or Elle Woods, or Barney Stinson.

For all of you who know who Barney Stinson is, THAT GUYS AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME!

he is LEGEN-wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant...DARY!!!!!

i got mine taken at the picture people in the mall... i kept trying to do it on my own camera but it turned out really crappy. To the dismay of the photographer I only bought one sheet of pictures so it only cost $20. It was nice enough... you could probably even get it done at walmart or jc penny. I thought this was better than doing the passport thing because these people really want you to look good! PM me if you want an example of how well the picture people do... I was very pleased.

he is LEGEN-wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant...DARY!!!!!

:thumbup:

With explosions, crazy special effects, and little content, I'm sure all the adcoms would love it! :)

Make them want your genes in that med school's gene pool. So make sure there are no near-bursting zits on your face, something in between a smile and neutral expression, preferably no teeth showing. There aren't any rules to the photo, that is just what I would do, just make sure it's not bad and they should be able to see your whole face.

What's wrong with your teeth?

No, I would show teeth, but only if its a natural smile. Trying to show teeth in a fake smile makes it look even more fake.

hot-chick.jpg

mdlyfe4me and rsm5s:

i have one message for you.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahhahhaaa :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: