Photoreading and/or NLP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D.O.nysus

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has taken a Photoreading and/or NLP course. I have heard unbelieveable success stories but none have been reported by med. students. I think the legitimate classes cost around $2000-$4000 but if the improvement in memory is as significant as they say (near photographic)I think the benefits outweigh the cost. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!
I have seen photoreading course on TV while I was still in California. I actually purchased the course on tapes (around 250 I think).
I haven't really study it, so I cannot tell you how it really works.(But I think it should work) So I just want to tell you that you can study photoreading on your own if you like (less expensive). After I purchased the tapes, I also received invitation through mail to a live course. So, I guess this is another option for you, then.
I guess you can also search the web, I guess you should able to find places that sold photoreading course.
Oh, wait! I think there are phone number somewhere that you can call to purchase the tape. Tell me if you want the number and I'll try to look for it!

Anniejojo

I've been a hobby NLPer for many years (including practioner cert)... A lot of the techniques I use for studying.. never tried photoread though... Keep us posted if you try it...

-A

Members don't see this ad :)
Did a little internet searches since I'm at work and really really bored...

Here is a great thread about photoreading:
<a href="http://www.sciforums.com/t3341/sfccca19216b8f8e620d24877d5a4f527/thread.html" target="_blank">Thread about photoreading</a>

-A

Anniejojo,

Thank you for the reply, I don't want you to worry about the number but I appreciate the offer.

Amra,

Thank you for your experiential insight. The thread was a huge asset I spent quite some time scouring it...unfortunately not much positive feedback yet. I will let you know if I find any dramatic success (if I remember).

Any other anecdotal evidence is still welcomed. Thanks again everyone.