Other Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency at Beaumont Hospital-Taylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baclofriends

Reaction score
Hi! I am one of the PM&R residents at Beaumont Hospital in Taylor, Michigan and I am writing this on behalf of my program. I want to let those interested in PM&R know that our program is "new" as it recently transitioned from Wayne State University to Beaumont Health. The program originally began in 2009 under Wayne State sponsorship but it transitioned to Beaumont on 7/1/18. So now there are 2 PM&R programs in Beaumont Health- one in Royal Oak and one in Taylor. As a resident that went through the transition, I can tell you that my education has changed. It is still a great place to learn; however, the program is now much more stable as Beaumont has more resources compared to Wayne. I look forward to meeting you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I am one of the PM&R residents at Beaumont Hospital in Taylor, Michigan and I am writing this on behalf of my program. I want to let those interested in PM&R know that our program is "new" as it recently transitioned from Wayne State University to Beaumont Health. The program originally began in 2009 under Wayne State sponsorship but it transitioned to Beaumont on 7/1/18. So now there are 2 PM&R programs in Beaumont Health- one in Royal Oak and one in Taylor. As a resident that went through the transition, I can tell you that my education has changed. It is still a great place to learn; however, the program is now much more stable as Beaumont has more resources compared to Wayne. I look forward to meeting you!
Hey Doc. Very interested in this program for this years match. Any way I can privately message you to discuss things further. Appreciate your time and consideration. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi, will there be a PGY-2 spot available for 2020?

Thank you doc for this post and clarification. As a US Green Card holder, with overseas education + decent Step 3 score, would I have a chance at this program? (do not need a visa). Any guidance would be much appreciated. Please PM me.

Good afternoon, could you please send your email address to hrehmank at yahoo dot com along with phone # and best time to call. Wanted to talk about Sept 2020 Match Options.