Physical Sciences Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rwk66

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently taking the Kaplan class...like it well, but feel like the Physical Sciences review is lacking...the books are a little too abbreviated for my own Physical Sciences deficiencies. I was thinking about getting a book to supplement - perhaps the Examkrackers Chemistry/Physics books. Any books anyone would specifcally recommend for PS review that goes a bit more in depth than the Kaplan books? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

rwk66 said:
I'm currently taking the Kaplan class...like it well, but feel like the Physical Sciences review is lacking...the books are a little too abbreviated for my own Physical Sciences deficiencies. I was thinking about getting a book to supplement - perhaps the Examkrackers Chemistry/Physics books. Any books anyone would specifcally recommend for PS review that goes a bit more in depth than the Kaplan books? Thanks in advance.

The PR books were very good for PS section in my opinion. I went through them front to back several times with classmates and we all did ok on that section.

Great, thanks for the advice. Do you happen to know where I can get a hold of the PR materials? I checked their website, amazon, half.com, ebay, and the forum here to no avail - I could only find entire MCAT reviews, nothing specific to Physical Sciences...but I know they do make a Physical Sciences book <or at least did> because Amazon has a listing for it <but it is marked as "out of print">. Thanks in advance.

rwk66 said:
Great, thanks for the advice. Do you happen to know where I can get a hold of the PR materials? I checked their website, amazon, half.com, ebay, and the forum here to no avail - I could only find entire MCAT reviews, nothing specific to Physical Sciences...but I know they do make a Physical Sciences book <or at least did> because Amazon has a listing for it <but it is marked as "out of print">. Thanks in advance.

well if you were closer to Texas I'd let you borrow mine. Check with other classmates who have already taken the course. They sohuld have their PR books. It comes in a big set.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, thanks so much for the help, civic! I really appreciate it.