PHYSICS 2 (Electrical/Light/Nuc) non-Calculus based course at UT Austin...Help Needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boov

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

So I am currently taking PHY 302L (non-Calculus based) course at UT Austin. The course is currently covering circuits and magnetism. My professor uses Quest generated exams for our midterms, but I am in need of advice on how I should study effectively for the course. For the first exam, I had done the homework problems on Quest and gone over the concept from his lecture slides but ended up with a subpar grade. I was wondering if anyone have any advice on how to study for this class or where I can find more practice questions because it seems that I am weak in some of the concepts. Thanks for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Im at the same point in physics 2 and its not intereting to me at all which is what makes it "difficult." There is an entire khan academy series that covers all of this under khan academy physics on youtube.

Reactions: 1 user