Physics and Chemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So..I had pretty sloppy instructors for both Chem and Physics. I feel like I havne't learned much at all..on top of all that..I exempted out of intro bio. So, basically..I've slightly less than a year to relearn all these concepts (I did fairly well in most of my prereqs by the way..but as I said..I dind't learn much). How do you think i should study? Should I just get hold of TBR, EK, etc. and start studying now? Or can I wait and cram for 3 months during summer with princeton/kaplan course and practice tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on how you best study. The course will also give you a (mostly) reliable tutor to ask questions of, and they come with a lot of practice questions.

Of course, the course costs a few thousand bucks, whereas the books... a few hundreds.

I've been saving for a while to prep with the course..and the books come with the course if I remember correctly..I know it's a lot steeper price to pay but as many SDNers said..it's cost is minimal in the long run. I'm just wondering how early do most people start prepping. I guess I should take a full length diagnostic test one satruday monring and see where I stand in all three departments?

I've been saving for a while to prep with the course..and the books come with the course if I remember correctly..I know it's a lot steeper price to pay but as many SDNers said..it's cost is minimal in the long run. I'm just wondering how early do most people start prepping. I guess I should take a full length diagnostic test one satruday monring and see where I stand in all three departments?

This is absolutely essential before you do anything else.