Physics & English - Advice Needed Please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4ObamaCare

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDN Community!

I'm a transfer student who completed the first semester of physics at a community college. I need to take the second semester to graduate this summer, so I decided to go back to the same community college where I took the first part of physics. Is that okay? I already have taken all my other courses at my current university and I'm on the graduation list for this summer.

Should I take the second part of physics at a 4 year instead of CC? I already have taken several upper division sciences including Microbiology, Immunology, Physiology, Metabolic Biology, Genetics and Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Bacteriology at my four-year institution.

I also need to take another English course because the community college course I took for English were quarter units and have taken two-quarters of English.

I'm taking some gap years, so I'm not in rush to apply to medical school, would love some advice on how to approach taking these requirements. The main question is if it would be fine to finish those courses at a community college or should I pay $$$ and/or take loans and complete the requirements at a different four-year institution over the summer.

Would appreciate your advice! :)

Members don't see this ad.