Physics (Not feelin' it)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kardio

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all.

Lowest score on my first MCAT was a 121 in CP. I've been going over the CP problems in Khan Academy and make sure I understand the problem and background concept in-full before moving on (this can take >2 hours in some circumstances). I'm attempting to use a question-based approach to better grasp this section because the raw physics/chemistry content is unbearable!

I'm DESPERATELY trying to avoid hitting the physics/chem books from my Kaplan Set. If it must be done to break 130, I'll do it - but I'd much rather learn it in a problem-solving kind of way. Anybody have any thoughts or experience with this?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Read your physics and chem books. After/during that do problems so that you use what you learned to help you remember it and figure out what concepts you need more work on.

You should check out WikiPremed. It has awesome resources for physics, and it's free as well. Good luck.

I would at least use the Kaplan books to review information or topics you don’t know. If you don’t know the physics formulas, problem solving will be difficult. Try to supplement your knowledge with those then continue with a problem solving based approach.

Reactions: 1 user