1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Pi_Guy

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by s.mutans, Nov 6, 2002.

1. s.mutans

s.mutans Senior Member

Hello again! Thanks for the info and all your help at NYU. Is there any chance you found out who I interviewed with? Dr. Kalnaki or something. He was the one that showed us around the D3 clinical operatories.

It was great seeing the NYU campus and all the different specialties in one building. I especially liked the Smiling Faces, Going Places project. Really interesting!! If you know anything more about that program that would be very interesting to research. I have left messages at their office. I am continuing to inquire how the program works and how it is ran.

Well NYU was very impressive. It is getting harder to decide where to go after each interview. (If I do get accepted!)

Good luck with your midterms. Thanks again for the input!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. EAK27

EAK27 Member

were you there today??? 11/8??

4. s.mutans

s.mutans Senior Member

October 28th!

5. EAK27

EAK27 Member

REALLY?? i am not sure if I met you. Im sure you were wearing a dark suit like the rest of us, haha. WHo interviewed you and what were you wearing and what do you look like? I was interviewed by Dr nigel, i think that is how it is spelled, and I had one obvious dark suit, skirt with white blouse. my name is Liz incase you didn't get that and Im originally from Philly.

6. s.mutans

s.mutans Senior Member

I PMd you!!!!