Pick an Avatar for me...?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dopaminesurge

My friends calls me Steve
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In response to the "What's your avatar" thread, I decided I should get an avatar, since it seems I'm here for another year. Generally, I just have a little picture of myself, but I'm over that move. So give me some cool suggestions, and I will adopt one. I was thinking Zoidberg, but it's definitely already been done on SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe some good starters....

What is your most favorite food in the world?
What is your favorite baseball team (besides your hometeam because they suck!)

Or... You could use the chemical structure of dopamine!

dopaminesurge said:
In response to the "What's your avatar" thread, I decided I should get an avatar, since it seems I'm here for another year. Generally, I just have a little picture of myself, but I'm over that move. So give me some cool suggestions, and I will adopt one. I was thinking Zoidberg, but it's definitely already been done on SDN.
the bottom one on this page will make you every guy's favorite. women strive and live for validation from men, right? and no, i don't even know how i could have made that sound more chauvinistic. please post suggestions.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was also thinking something w/ dopamine...maybe a cool neuron

but that might just be too predictable

i think some type of ferrari would be cool

how about bender

forget everything i just said.......jebus has the best idea, by far

Heh. So it appears there's some German emo band named Dopamine. At least I think they're German. When I photo google "Dopamine," this is by far the most amusing thing that comes up:

http://www.golfrecords.co.uk/golfweb/redesign/dopamine/dopamine_kerrang.jpg

Just the looks on their German emo faces.

I suppose this one's not bad:
http://www.stanford.edu/group/hopes/basics/timeline/f_r17_dopamine.jpg

but it's sort of boring. I'll go to sleep now, and check on suggestions tomorrow. I have to say, Bender wins so far. Those bouncing breasts are great, but they're not mine.

adiddas125 said:
Whats a bender???

when you're older

ps, i assume you know...the robot...the bender robot...from futurama...bender bending rodriguez

dopaminesurge said:

dopamine, no one ever really leaves pre-allo! You're supposed to stay here forever!!

That said, I have no brilliant ideas for you. I have none at all, actually. :oops:

MediMama23 said:
dopamine, no one ever really leaves pre-allo! You're supposed to stay here forever!!

funny you say that since that's seems to be what is actually happening to me and not getting accepted twice now :laugh: i'm gonna go eat a pint of ice cream now...but only if i can find cookie dough

C.P. Jones said:
funny you say that since that's seems to be what is actually happening to me and not getting accepted twice now :laugh: i'm gonna go eat a pint of ice cream now...but only if i can find cookie dough

:( :HUGS:

Members don't see this ad :)
MediMama23 said:

awwww, thx :) but it's ok, excuses to eat ice cream are great....the sad part is i never did actually eat any ice cream tonight :( ...... :D

C.P. Jones said:
awwww, thx :) but it's ok, excuses to eat ice cream are great....the sad part is i never did actually eat any ice cream tonight :( ...... :D

Yeah, that's a total bummer, because I thought you were going to eat some for me.

A little piece of me feels...unfulfilled. :(

Eh, you all lose.

Presenting new avatar.

dopaminesurge said:
Eh, you all lose.

Presenting new avatar.
that breast train hasn't left yet

i found one!!

_41394649_worms_203152.gif

dopaminesurge said:
Eh, you all lose.

Presenting new avatar.

Dope,

There are 7 avatars on this page that I like better than that one. I'm talking real avatars by the way, not suggested avatars. Sorry, but I thought you should know.

dbhvt

jebus said:
that breast train hasn't left yet

Heh... You know, Jebus, if you make that the right size for me, I'd consider it. Strongly. With a message "Jebus made me do it."

And scentimint, what the hell is that?

OrganLibrarian said:
Baby, pick an avatar for me! I mean, didn't you have fun doing that thing last night with me? Don't you owe me something?
I needed stitches and i'm still picking wax out my hair. I thought the secret word was "cinnamon"? Why wouldn't you stop with "cinnamon"!

that's fair, but why'd you bring the dog in? at first i thought you were just being kinky but now i don't know...

dopaminesurge said:
Heh... You know, Jebus, if you make that the right size for me, I'd consider it. Strongly. With a message "Jebus made me do it."

And scentimint, what the hell is that?
it's a cartoon worm eating composte. i saw it on bbc news.

i just wanna see if i can figure out how to post pictures in the text...

edit: dang!!! can't do it!! how do u do it, people? how?!!?!? hehe..

MediMama23 said:
Yeah, that's a total bummer, because I thought you were going to eat some for me.

A little piece of me feels...unfulfilled. :(

however, i did go to the red sox/yankees game last night and ate hot dogs...does that count?

and the red sox won...yeeeaaa :thumbup:

Here's another vote for Jebus' suggestion

Hey, point still stands - someone take care of the bouncing breasts for technicalities, and I'll give it a go.

Is Annie Hall faring better than the Cure? I'm not sure what's "me" when it comes to representing myself in 100x100 pixels.

dopaminesurge said:
Is Annie Hall faring better than the Cure? I'm not sure what's "me" when it comes to representing myself in 100x100 pixels.

no, what happened to good ole' bender :(

dopaminesurge said:
Hey, point still stands - someone take care of the bouncing breasts for technicalities, and I'll give it a go.

MUCH better.

d

C.P. Jones said:
however, i did go to the red sox/yankees game last night and ate hot dogs...does that count?

and the red sox won...yeeeaaa :thumbup:

I approve. :D