picture questions on the dat

smile101

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2007
  1. Pre-Dental
    It won't be a bad idea to know what epithelial and other general stuff looks like. I had a question on pic, asking me to identify what cell type it was. So, it'll be a good idea to be prepared to avoid such surprises. I don't really remember any anatomy questions, but I don't think they'll have anything that detailed or specific.

Crew07

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Mar 8, 2008
    1. Dental Student
      It won't be a bad idea to know what epithelial and other general stuff looks like. I had a question on pic, asking me to identify what cell type it was. So, it'll be a good idea to be prepared to avoid such surprises. I don't really remember any anatomy questions, but I don't think they'll have anything that detailed or specific.

I had two anatomy specific questions and also one slide. I would study:
      Mitocondria, blood cells, lysosomes, golgi body, RER slides

About the Ads

smile101

10+ Year Member
      Dec 4, 2007
      1. Pre-Dental
        I had two anatomy specific questions and also one slide. I would study:
        Mitocondria, blood cells, lysosomes, golgi body, RER slides

When you say two specific Anatomy questions, were they more like identifying muscles, bones, or other structures or more towards finding the origins, insertions, adductors and abductors...fill us in please.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.