tadizhere

10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
hi everyone
i was woundering it will be helpful to go over pictures of different types of cells such a bone,epithilial.... etc also is anatomy a big topic on the dat. thanx

smile101

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
It won't be a bad idea to know what epithelial and other general stuff looks like. I had a question on pic, asking me to identify what cell type it was. So, it'll be a good idea to be prepared to avoid such surprises. I don't really remember any anatomy questions, but I don't think they'll have anything that detailed or specific.

Crew07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2008
Status
Dental Student
It won't be a bad idea to know what epithelial and other general stuff looks like. I had a question on pic, asking me to identify what cell type it was. So, it'll be a good idea to be prepared to avoid such surprises. I don't really remember any anatomy questions, but I don't think they'll have anything that detailed or specific.

I had two anatomy specific questions and also one slide. I would study:
Mitocondria, blood cells, lysosomes, golgi body, RER slides

Japin

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Pay attention to thylakoid too.

T DAT

10+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I had a picture question as well regarding what type of tissue so yah, it would not be a bad idea!

smile101

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
When you say two specific Anatomy questions, were they more like identifying muscles, bones, or other structures or more towards finding the origins, insertions, adductors and abductors...fill us in please.