picture questions on the dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tadizhere

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone
i was woundering it will be helpful to go over pictures of different types of cells such a bone,epithilial.... etc also is anatomy a big topic on the dat. thanx

Members don't see this ad.

It won't be a bad idea to know what epithelial and other general stuff looks like. I had a question on pic, asking me to identify what cell type it was. So, it'll be a good idea to be prepared to avoid such surprises. I don't really remember any anatomy questions, but I don't think they'll have anything that detailed or specific.

It won't be a bad idea to know what epithelial and other general stuff looks like. I had a question on pic, asking me to identify what cell type it was. So, it'll be a good idea to be prepared to avoid such surprises. I don't really remember any anatomy questions, but I don't think they'll have anything that detailed or specific.

I had two anatomy specific questions and also one slide. I would study:
Mitocondria, blood cells, lysosomes, golgi body, RER slides

Pay attention to thylakoid too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a picture question as well regarding what type of tissue so yah, it would not be a bad idea!

When you say two specific Anatomy questions, were they more like identifying muscles, bones, or other structures or more towards finding the origins, insertions, adductors and abductors...fill us in please.