Pictures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Md 2b In TN

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Having misplaced my SLU secondary, I finally found it, now I know why i haven't heard anything. But they want a pic, like many schools have. I don't want to pay anymore money for Pa$$ Port photos. I have one that is really good, but if I cut it to fit, all I get is my head. Any advice, should I annie up, or just send it?

Members don't see this ad.

Take the one picture that you do have and go to Kinkos. There, head over to the color copier and and run off a couple of copies -- it costs around a $1.00 a copy, I believe. Now you have three pictures. Cut out the copies, and now place all three pictures on to the copier and run off a couple of sheets. Now you have nine pictures for a total of $4.00. Yes, some of those pictures are copies of copies and therefore not as good quality -- it works better of you start off with professional passport photos -- but who cares. It's good enough for admissions purposes.

I used my injet printer and high quality photo paper for all of mine. I say go with the kinkos idea, you probably could even scan it there and get a good digital copy made as well. Kinkos saved my butt when I had projects due in school.

or last resort buy a disposable camera from a drug store....fill it with your pictures like a prom night and go to a 1hour photo. :) Anyway you go its spending a little cash, but if your spending the 100 dollar application fee to SLU then whats another few bucks.