Pirates of the Caribbean WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What's this? SOV has changed his vote to DVMD?! That can't instill much confidence in those that have voted him as Cap'n.

Arr.... *squawk* me think thar be a vote-steelin scoundrl amngst us, mateys.... squawk...

pirate-bird.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

***Voting Closed***

Official Captain Vote

swings - 1
(swings)
SOV - 14 (FFM, SnS, FS, hedgie, WS, WTF, DVMD, jdh, chillbo, kaydubs, Lissa, LIS, STL, nyanko)
EC - 3 (EC, FTB, Lupin)
DVMD - 4 (TV, DocE, Jam, SOV)

Waffles: 1

Votes Missing: 4

Members don't see this ad :)
Cap'n Election Results

Congratulations @StartingoverVet ....you have been chosen to act as Cap'n by your fellow pirates. May your ship always run straight and true. To assure your authority (and to prevent a Belay battle), you have been gifted with a special honor. All of your votes will count double to assure that your opinion matters more than anyone else on the ship.

Congratulations and happy voting!

Night Deadline: 11am EST - Sadly...we are still missing A LOT of PMs. Because the mods are feeling generous this New Year's Day, we are granting everyone an extra hour. Please send your PMs in....participation is what makes the game fun. :)

Boo, you bilge rats and land lubbers.

(belay that fer Lupin an' FTB, o' course. Th' two o' you can still share a bit o' me rum)

Night Closed. Results Pending.

Night 1 Results

Avast ye mangy bilge rats! Show a leg! It appears that there be a traitor amongst us. For one of your crew mates was found blackened and crispy just this morning on the poop deck. What say each of you?! The guilty must be found and made to walk the plank. Aye?!

Maybe he was distracted by the flying items or squawking noises, but this poor buccaneer stood no chance. Now he rests at the bottom of Davy Jones' Locker. You have found Cyndia, aka Pintel, dead. Now who will be the one to yell "Haul loose the morning line!" and dress in ladies corsets to distract our enemies?

Side note: And who knew a Jar of Dirt would be so popular?

Time to vote 1 player to Walk the Plank. Deadline is 9pm EST tonight.

Take note of your group before sending any group PMs. Some players may have moved.***

There are still 25 Players.
Tortuga
@kaydubs
@tuckervet
@devyn
@DVMDream
@DocEspana

Isla de Mureta
@Lupin21
@wolfspeaker
@hedgiehog
@WhtsThFrequency
@jdh71
@StartingoverVet

Port Royal
@Chillbo Baggins
@that redhead
@Cyndia - Pintel
@swingnsave
@equineconstant

Singapore
@Flim Flam Man
@Jamr0ckin
@fromthebox
@allieh8607

Shipwreck Cove
@LetItSnow
@Frozenshades
@Lissarae06
@shortnsweet
@SummerTheLynx
@nyanko

Sorry I missed the vote yesterday - long day of travel then NYE date which lasted till 6 AM... then I slept till late this afternoon which was not intended... now getting back on my timezone is going to be a killer (it usually is)

I have actually never seen these movies, so I might do that since I have the time haha. I will wait to vote since I have no info as of yet.

Now to find an avatar.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is everyone hungover or something?

Reactions: 1 user
*Squawk*

Arr, I dun have nothin'. Not sure who to make walk that thar plank. *Squawk*

I shall eat a few more crackers and give it a thinkin'.

Finally some voting! Yay!

Official WTP (Walk the Plank) Vote

SNS - 1
(nyanko)
FS - 1 (WTF)
Allie - 2 (SOV)
devyn - 1 (DVMD)

Waffles: 0

Missing votes: 21

Deadline: 9pm EST tonight

Last edited:
lol who am I kidding there are no chargers fans anywhere

lynch shortnsweet because f the ravens. why not.

Is someone bitter about this past season? I think flacco's 22 interceptions is punishment enough thank you.

That sucks. Might I suggest that SOV gets seered a couple times? A wolf voting double is the last thing we need.

Lynch Kaydubs rng

Well, the sea is whispering an' de wood is creakin' an a name must be offered or the Sea King will be angered.

Swings for WTP

Course, if'n a real suspect is offered, there will be hardtack waffles.

Official WTP (Walk the Plank) Vote

SNS - 1
(nyanko)
FS - 1 (WTF)
Allie - 2 (SOV)
devyn - 1 (DVMD)
kaydubs - 1 (WS)
Swings - 1 (Lupin)

Waffles: 0

Missing votes: 19

Deadline: 9pm EST tonight

Last edited:
### lynch nyanko ###

No real reason, other than pittsburgh has won enough

Seems nah a one o' ye has any info jus' yet on this here ghost ship... I best throw out a vote into th' sea

Lynch FTB

if any handsome well-hung pirate be lookin' to bring a spring upon me cable.... well look no further.... :naughty:

FS to walk the plank. Just an RNG among those with votes already.

lynch LIS because a) we seem to be voting on football, b) I'm a Vikings fan, c) nobody should suffer the misery of a Vikings fan.

Reactions: 1 user
I invite ye, Doc and LIS, ta join me in a bit o' whiskey I happin ta keep fer such occasions as bein' dark an depressed, or distraught an confused. Devyn be welcome as well, since I know she don't mind partakin in the pleasant burn. Just poured me a glass an would be pleased wit some company.

I invite ye, Doc and LIS, ta join me in a bit o' whiskey I happin ta keep fer such occasions as bein' dark an depressed, or distraught an confused. Devyn be welcome as well, since I know she don't mind partakin in the pleasant burn. Just poured me a glass an would be pleased wit some company.

Arr! I would mighty appreciate partakin' in yer fine whiskey... 'tis th' water o' life

are ye a strappin' young pirate? ... fer then ye can partake in me bosoms...

lynch lupin because any good pirate prefers rum to whiskey