Pitt "correspondence sent"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanuckRazorback

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a search of previous years and it seems that some people received rejection letters after finding out that Pitt had sent them correspondence (as per Pitt's status page), but some received interview invites. Has anyone received an interview invite from Pitt via snail mail? I bet it's my rejection letter on the way :(

I wasn't even going to apply to Pitt until I received their "recruiting" letter/package and gave them a second look. I wouldn't mind going there since I'm non-trad and Pitt seems like they are non-trad friendly. Anyway, I guess I'll soon find out one way or another.

Members don't see this ad.

CanuckRazorback said:
I did a search of previous years and it seems that some people received rejection letters after finding out that Pitt had sent them correspondence (as per Pitt's status page), but some received interview invites. Has anyone received an interview invite from Pitt via snail mail? I bet it's my rejection letter on the way :(

I wasn't even going to apply to Pitt until I received their "recruiting" letter/package and gave them a second look. I wouldn't mind going there since I'm non-trad and Pitt seems like they are non-trad friendly. Anyway, I guess I'll soon find out one way or another.

bump

CanuckRazorback said:

unfortunately, I am pretty sure pitt sends their invites by email. That is how I heard at least.