Pitt, Dartmouth, G'Town or Hopkins

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Woodstock

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which would you pick? I loved all of these schools and feel that they each have something different and special to offer. I am from MD so it would be nice to be close to family, but D'mouth would offer a new, cool experience, and Pitt was pretty rad. I'm also interested more in clinical work rather than research.

Members don't see this ad.

So from what I heard, Georgetown's tuition increases every year by ~5000 dollars so that was a major negative for me. As for Dartmouth, the Hanover/Lebanon area is beautiful if you like winter weather/sports but there is basically nothing to do outside of campus unless you want to drive at least an hour. Pittsburgh is a great town and I was really impressed with the students there. Hopkins is excellent, but as I'm sure you know, the hospital isnt in the best area. If it were up to me I would go with Hopkins or Pitt. Good luck!!!

wow, amazing choices! Id have to go hopkins because of its amazing rep, georgetown because of my personal experience with it (its a great school), dartmouth and then pitt

hopkins. i visited as an undergrad and their campus, program, everything is amazing. too bad i won't get in.