Pitt Fin Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

locitamd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems like alot of people have already received their financial aid packages from Pitt, am I the only one who has received nothing at all?

Members don't see this ad.

hey locita,

no, the only people that have heard were those that got the merit scholarships.

i haven't even applied for finaid at pitt yet (of course i dont expect to get jack anyway, but that's another story). dont worry about it, they say that they'll give an estimate of your package in early may, so no one's behind (except for me).

Choker always coming to my rescue! I guess I saw Scooby's post about withdrawing from Pitt b/c of fin aid issues, so I assumed that the info was out.

RE: merit scholarships, Ha! I'm just happy to have merited an acceptance :wink:

Hope you're well,

Members don't see this ad :)
so are we both going to pitt next year as of now???

im still waiting for 3 waitlists; otherwise, im there.

what about you (i know you're waiting for yale).

I sent you a PM. :wink:

Does anyone know if Pitt has merit scholarshiups for people not interested in becoming academic clinicians? What about primary care? or anyone else?

I submitted my financial aid forms today, so I doubt there will be any money left anyway, and I probably won't qualify for it.

But just wondering.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by locitamd:
•Choker always coming to my rescue! I guess I saw Scooby's post about withdrawing from Pitt b/c of fin aid issues, so I assumed that the info was out.

RE: merit scholarships, Ha! I'm just happy to have merited an acceptance :wink:

Hope you're well,•••••Hey,

No...I was waiting to see if I got Super good aid or any sort of merit aid (Ha! Yea right!)....
So as soon as I get it and that solidifies Columbia for me I will withdraw :)

Pitt will be sending out their financial aid packages on may 1st. I was there a couple of weeks ago and this is from the financial aid officers. They have very little grant money so if you did not get a merit scholarship, I do not think you get a whole lot of aid. But we should all see soon.